We stayed at a heritage hotel, an old Maharadja palace renovated as a Hotel. After breakfast we went to Bharatpur bird reservation, Here we saw a lot of birds very near our rickshaw and walking tour. And I got some good photos, some of them on rare birds the guide said.
Then we went off for Ranthambore and it was a fascinating experience the vehicles, the people and the houses, it is so different from Sweden. I really like the India women working with farming or cooking, so nicely dressed and clean despite the surroundings with mud and litter everywhere. And I am very confused by the India men that are sitting doing nothing under a roof along the road everywhere.
Hotellet vi bott på inatt var ett renoverat Maharadjapalats som gjorts om till hotell, och man kände sig verkligen som en Maharadja.
Efter frukost åkte vi till Keoladeo Ghana fågelreservat i Bharatpur som är med på UNESCO:s världsarvslista. Fantastiskt fågelskådarställe där man kom riktigt nära fåglarna och det blev en del bra kort. Även om det inte är högsäsong nu så såg vi massor med fåglar, och även ett par rariteter enligt vår guide.










Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar